Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3.15.2011

We already are

Happy Tuesday Friends. ♥
A quick message of thought for today. 

Sometimes throwing myself into this world of Photographers is a frightening ordeal. 
"I'm not good enough." "She's Better." "He's Better." "I'll never be like her." "I'll never get that far."
It's a pile of never's, can't do's and not good enoughs. 
But other days, like today, I know my wings are just as lovely as the next guys, I just haven't quite learned how to flap them as hard yet in order to get higher into that majestic sky. It's a world of practice practice practice. 
But we can. 
And we will.
For really, we already are.

So today, say to your nay sayers - I will. 
Trust and believe in yourselves.
and keep this beautiful little reminder in your thoughts;

" Why is it that we yearn to be more or other than we are? It so rarely occurs to us that what we are looking for may be- indeed, always is- already within us, simply undiscovered. "

♥ShainaCele'

5 comments:

  1. About goodness time! lol Now never forget it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. who is that little bottom quote by?? beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh woops. I forgot to post that. :/ It's by Toinette Lippe in the book 'Nothing Left Over- A Plain and Simple Life'
    An amazingly inspiring book. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that quote, it is beautiful! <3 love you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to read that book!! I love you Shaina...always remember...YOU ARE GOOD ENOUGH!!! In fact YOUR amazing!! I love YOU, xoxo,
    Mama Dezee

    ReplyDelete