Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

11.01.2010

7+1,2,3,4,5 onlookers Afternoon


"Where I come from
It's cornbread and chicken
Where I come from a lotta front porch sittin'
Where I come from tryin' to make a livin'
And workin' hard to get to heaven
Where I come from"
Where I come from: Alan Jackson

My Sunday afternoon consisted of 6 Kids, their beautiful mama, My lovely assistant, Pa, a Neighbor/Horse Man, and a Neighbor with a petition needing signed. 
Oh- And Me. :)
What a fun time! So many ideas being tossed around, so much confusion in trying to play a simple game of "Ha Ha", that thank goodness Pa figured it out. ( pictures will explain )  and finally.... beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. 
God is good to me. =)

Peggy, Thank you for letting me be a part of your Sabbath Afternoon.
Enjoy!













 Peggy! Your eyes are ridiculously Gorgeous!


This was the Haha game that took nearly forever to figure everyone into a circle , and make sure everyone had a 'tummy'. :P Too funny. 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment