Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2.13.2011

Love Day with Danie'lle ♥ Jonathan


"Someday somebody's gonna ask you
A question that you should say yes to
Once in your life
Maybe tonight
Ive got a querstion for you"
Question by: Rhett Miller


Danie'lle and Jonathan will celebrate their 9 year Anniversary on the 23rd of this month.
This shoot was meant for Valentines day, not an Anniversary- but I think it's sufficient to say that it was a shoot of her, and him- in love.. for the 9th year. 
I'll let them tell their story from their own words.

 "Jonathan was attending school at Bon Losee hair design, I also started school there.
We met one day while in the class room. after school while waiting for my dad to pick me up; he started
talking to me and asked if i would go on a date with him.
I said yes and we have been together ever since. " -Danie'lle


Of her man, Danie'lle says "He is the man i love and want to be with forever." 
I asked her to tell me what makes her love this dashing fella and among the many things she said- and there were many- my favorite was this...

 "I have a million reasons why I love him;... He is my soul mate, my other half. I love him because he makes me want to be better. I love him because he chose me.."
I decided to incorporate what they said about each other in the shoot, after what Jonathan wrote about comparing Danie'lle to an item "She's my downhill bike, easily, she is rugged, sleek looking, a blast to ride, and she handles every corner (situation) as if she was born to it.ohhh and I trust her every move. "
How could you not love that? lol


 

Jon and Danie'lle have a subtle kind of love.They are the kind of couple you look at and just guess their love is better than yours and you find yourself envying from the dark, far corner. 



 They share hobbies. They both agree they are soul mates. They are goofy and fun. 
I love them in love.




 Not to mention that Jonathan has the face of a Jcrew Model and Danie'lle's eyes are the envy of every girl. 






Thank you for being good sports and hanging out with me Saturday afternoon. 
I had fun watching your love unfold inside my lens.  :)

To see more go here.

2 comments:

  1. Jon and Dani! I have said it once and I say if forever! I LOVE SEEING YOU TWO IN THESE PICS! You both have such a great love for each other is shows in everything. Dani you will forever be so so GORGEOUS! and Jon you handsome devil you.... May everyone one have as great love as two!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sitting her in Awe...these pictures have taken my breath away! Literally!! As Kamie has said...and Shaina too...Danielle is absolutely gorgeous....and Oh Jon...Yes, you are sooo handsome. What a sweet couple you are... I have fet this..especially living in your home for a short while, I got to see your sweetness together...the way your family works together to make breakfast etc. and I have such happiness as I have watched you together and with your children. These Pictures put all my thought into words....and more...Thank you Shaina for once again putting your expertise into making beautiful memories of the love our family has...as couples...as families..and as individuals. Your talent fills my heart with Joy!!! Love you my girls!...And my Jonathan too! =)

    ReplyDelete