Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

2.13.2011

Megan Baker ♥ V-Day Shoot

 "She had a smile that could light up the room
and if she moved it'd be moving in you
But she wasn't like a magazine, 
she was just plain Jane 
and her name was Annie  (Megan ;p)
Annie By: Safety suit

 Megan, and my sister Meagan are probably two of the MOST photographed people on this Blog. 
Their good enough to be my experimental models, or pose for just a "I'm bored- let's take pictures" shoot.

This Megan is one of my Best Friends. Basically a Sister as well. 
We went out a couple weeks ago for lunch and a movie and had such a blast!!
We made a ruckus in the Theater- watching Green Hornet which by the way is an AWESOME movie.
In our little town, the doors are behind the seats. So we entered, sat down, and only saw two people walk in before it started. We laughed loud; I mean LOUD. Giggled, talked, laughed, Text'd ( I know I know- but we thought we were alone! ) And when the movie was over and we turned around... the entire theater was filled!!!! How embarrassing! I'm surprised no one threw whoppers at our heads. 

Anyways, Your the bomb Meg. :)
Revel in her glorious face, and check out more here.
 









2 comments:

  1. I will always be in love with your work Shaina and Meagan! But I love these of my sister so so much! I am so blessed to have such amazing of sisters!!! THAT ARE SO BEAUTIFUL AS WELL! Megan You are wonderfully stunning inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. megan is super cute, i love the one of her looking to the floor against the wall. her hair ads pazaz :D

    ReplyDelete