Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

3.08.2011

Never Grow Up

To you, everything's funny
You got nothing to regret
I'd give all I have honey
If you could stay like that
Oh darling don't you ever grow up
don't you ever grow up
Just stay this little
Never grow up By: Taylor Swift 

Nivek has been my Niece for 9 years so far.
I was fourteen when she was born to my 18 year old sister & her new husband; changing the lives of our entire family. And when I say that; it is not intended in a coy manner. Nivek CHANGED us all.
I watched her grow with every baby step; tantrum teething; terrible two's; and childhood imagination. 
I loved and continue to love every breathing moment of this adorable girl. 

Nivek Lynn Bork- You are radiant. You are beautiful. You are my little Juju bean and I love you most. :)
Remember that. Always.

P.s. I broke my favorite.. and only good lens today. Dropped it right outta my hands. Dread. Filled with Dread.


2 comments:

  1. Oh my....you have made me cry with this one post!! YES this girl changed our family forever...With her sweetness coming into this world...I BECAME a Grandma (Mammy) for the first time..and I LOVE IT!! Thank you for posting this Shaina. I love all the pics...but especially the first one. My Niveky Lynn...is my precious "niki" and that first picture seems to capture what a Sweet little doll she is! I found myself crying as I looked into her eyes in this picture...9 years old! Wow, how time flies. I want more time with my little ones...for they will not be little forever!

    ReplyDelete