Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12.26.2010

Christmas Joy Joy

CHRISTMAS~ In a Mysliwiec Household. 
So.Much.Freakin.Fun.



Christmas only happened this year thank to my brother and sister in law Brandon and Kamie. 
You two went above and beyond. I love you both! A million thank you's!

Christmas Day for me was all about my Nieces and Nephew. 

Xyla
Xyla
Aysa

Nautika


Nivek, Ventre, Treydence, Nautika ( favorite photo ever!!)

Aysa
I spent time being tackled by 6 kids, jumped on, giving horsey rides, dancing with Treydo,failing something terrible when it came to mimiking his moves; and I even got poked in the eye once or twice.




But of course, their was also gift giving. 
Ventre

Treydence

I got a car. :)

And Call of Duty. Lots of Call of Duty.  
It's a family favorite. :p

Pa playing Call of Duty

I also got scolded for letting the little ones color on each other. 
Truly, could you blame me? Photo opportunity.

Ventre

Xyla

Aysa doodling on Ventre
Better yet-My family is incredible. Thank you God for letting me have them. :)
Kelan

Pa

Pa Daisy and Treydo

Meagan

Daisy

Danie'lle & Jonathan
Shaina & Treydence

 Happy Holidays all! 


No comments:

Post a Comment