Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

12.26.2010

A proud Aunt

"I will soothe you if you fall
I’ll be right there if you call
You’re my greatest love of all"
My Baby You - Marc Anthony


There are 6 little girls that change my life with every new meeting. 
This post is for them. 
They are the light that reminds me who I should be thanking in my prayers.
The world may not know them, but mine does and if I was never blessed with the privilege of calling them family, a hole in my life would never be replaced.
My nieces. 
Nivek Lynn, Aysa She', Nautika Cloud, Xyla Rain, Ventre Hope, and Amorina Kalyse. 
I pray that one day you 6 beautiful little darlings, will know just how much Love i have for each of you. 

I took these pictures throughout our Christmas festivities yesterday. 
Devestatingly I do not get to see Amorina often, and have no picture of her to show. 
But little one, I love you just the same. 


Nivek Lynn
Nivek Lynn
Nautika Cloud

Nautika Cloud

Aysa She'

Aysa She'





Xyla Rain

Xyla Rain

Xyla Rain


Ventre Hope

No comments:

Post a Comment